Sensodyne® 24/7 Protection* Fresh Mint
- Sensitivity Relief
- Lasting Sensitivity Protection
- Cavity Protection
- Fresh Mint Taste
Sensodyne® Fresh Mint toothpaste for sensitivity has a mild mint flavour that keeps your mouth feeling fresh and clean. It relieves sensitive teeth by building soothing protection around the nerve*, deep inside the tooth and helps to keep the sensation from coming back.
* With twice daily brushing
Rs 210/- for 40g
Available in other pack sizes as well.
Potassium nitrate, Sodium fluoride.
Water, sorbitol, hydrated silica, glycerine, cocamidopropyl betaine, flavour, xanthan gum, CI 77891, sodium saccharin, sodium hydroxide, sucralose
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 2 cm strip of product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
Children under 12 years of age:
- Consult a dentist or doctor.
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
Stop use and ask a dentist if:
- Sensitivity persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- Sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
Take the Sensodyne® Online Test
Do hot, cold, and sugary foods sometimes cause sudden, sharp sensations? You may have tooth sensitivity. Take the Sensodyne® Online Test to find out about sensitive teeth and the products that can help you.