Sensodyne® Rapid Relief
- Sensitivity Relief
- Lasting Sensitivity Protection
- Cavity Protection
Sensodyne® Rapid Relief toothpaste is a desensitizing toothpaste that works within 60 seconds of being applied directly on the base of the sensitive teeth for people who need quick relief. It is the best toothpaste for sensitivity as it creates a deep acid-resistant occlusion giving instant and long lasting relief* from sensitivity.
* With twice daily brushing
Strontium acetate, Sodium fluoride.
Sorbitol, Purified water, silica, glycerol, precipitated silica, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, xanthan gum, titanium dioxide, AC 1131 flavour, saccharin sodium, sodium propyl hydroxybenzoate, sodium methyl hydroxybenzoate
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 2 cm strip of product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
Children under 12 years of age:
- Consult a dentist or doctor.
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
Stop use and ask a dentist if:
- Sensitivity persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- Sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
Take the Sensodyne® Online Check Up
Do hot, cold, and sugary foods sometimes cause sudden, sharp sensations? You may have tooth sensitivity. Take the Sensodyne® Online Check Up to find out about sensitive teeth and the products that can help you.