Sensodyne® 24/7 Protection* Whitening
- Sensitivity Relief
- Lasting Sensitivity Protection
- Cavity Protection
Sensodyne® Whitening toothpaste works deep inside the tooth to soothe sensitivity* and helps to keep the sensation from coming back. Sensodyne® Whitening toothpaste is the best whitening toothpaste for sensitive teeth as it also helps remove stains and restores the natural whiteness of teeth*.
* With twice daily brushing
Potassium nitrate, Sodium fluoride, Pentasodium Triphosphate
Water, hydrated silica, sorbitol, glycerine, PEG-6, aroma, titanium dioxide,cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, xanthan gum, sodium hydroxide, sodium saccharin, sucralose
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 2 cm strip of product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
Children under 12 years of age:
- Consult a dentist or doctor.
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
Stop use and ask a dentist if:
- Sensitivity persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- Sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
Take the Sensodyne® Online Test
Do hot, cold, and sugary foods sometimes cause sudden, sharp sensations? You may have tooth sensitivity. Take the Sensodyne® Online Test to find out about sensitive teeth and the products that can help you.
Sensodyne Whitening relieves sensitivity and helps restore natural whiteness