Sensodyne® 24/7 Protection* Multi Care
- Sensitivity Relief
- Lasting Sensitivity Protection
- Cavity Protection
- Removes Plaque
- Helps Maintain Healthy Gums
Sensodyne® Multi Care toothpaste for sensitive gums works deep inside the tooth to soothe sensitivity* and helps to keep the sensation from coming back. Sensodyne® Multi Care toothpaste also removes plaque and helps to maintain healthy gums.
* With twice daily brushing
Potassium nitrate, Sodium fluoride.
Water, sorbitol, hydrated silica, glycerine, cocamidopropyl betaine, flavour, zinc citrate, xanthan gum, CI 77891, sodium hydroxide, sodium saccharin, sodium hydroxide, sucralose
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 2 cm strip of product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
Children under 12 years of age:
- Consult a dentist or doctor.
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
Stop use and ask a dentist if:
- Sensitivity persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- Sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
Take the Sensodyne® Online Test
Do hot, cold, and sugary foods sometimes cause sudden, sharp sensations? You may have tooth sensitivity. Take the Sensodyne® Online Test to find out about sensitive teeth and the products that can help you.
Sensodyne Whitening relieves sensitivity and helps restore natural whiteness